1. DictumPro & ActumPro For Automotive Industry
Quality, Costs, Delivery (QCD) is our solutio’s compass and driver for the Automotive industry.
The complexity of this very challenging domain of car and components manufacturers led us to approach with our solutions the specific key objectives of Quality, Costs and Delivery.
Beside the capabilities and benefits, previously mentioned in the descriptions of the ActumPro and DictumPro Solutions, the following aspects are specifically targeted for automotive industry:
• Application and data integration across different complex operational systems specific to automotive business processes;
• Integrated reporting upon complex hierarchical business workflow structures in cloud, on premise or hybrid, GDPR compliant;
• Planning, scheduling and optimization of operations, real-time and predictive monitoring with adjustments optimization;
• Process and equipment monitoring and operation improvement to predict non-efficient operation, anomalies and failures;
• Real-time detection and prediction of product quality anomalies;
• Planning and budgeting, monitoring with predictive adjustments.
2. DictumPro-ERA for Equipment Reliability and Availability improvement
DictumPro-ERA provides the following functionality:
• Determination of critical reliability problems (availability gaps and failures), regardless of the asset complexity, their categorization and ranking
o Identification of reliability problems in historic data
o Quantification and ranking of reliability problems
• Monitoring in right time with automatic reliability problem explanation
• Reliability problem modeling; predictive modeling
• Predictive monitoring of reliability problems; criticality ranking;
• Definition of prevention/handling strategies to the reliability problems modeled
• Automatic prescription of prevention/mitigation actions
The main functionality blocks in the list above must be understood as phases of a process for operational performance improvement.
There are several elements in this solution which promise to deliver real value for asset managers and operators:
• Detect immediately when a reliability problem occurs and understand at one glimpse what this problem is
• No need to keep watching for problems, but be automatically alerted timely on rising criticality of reliability problems, ranked according to their criticality, thus knowing at any time on what to focus next
• Have the ability to diagnose any reliability problem occurring, however complex and unexpected
• Predict those reliability problems for which causal analyses and occurrence context are known, with high confidence and early, such that preventive measures can be undertaken
• Receive automatic advice by the system on prevention/mitigation to undertake, even and most likely in abnormal operational conditions
3. DictumPro-ISE for Integrity Improvement for Static Equipment
Static equipment used in industry is exposed to different risks:
• Corrosion induced by interaction with natural environmental factors;
• Corrosion induced by highly acid substances flowing through pipes;
• Sudden damage caused by natural environmental factors;
• Sudden damage caused by unexpected critical anomalies in the industrial processes;
• Terrorist attacks
The problems with conventional approach:
1. Sudden impacts, inflicting sudden damages are not considered: placing corrective actions to sudden damages in time after the next scheduled inspection tour, puts not only the integrity of the structure in cause, but also human and environmental integrity at the high risk of critical consequence damage
2. Interaction of industrial processes with the static and floating structures and resulting potential damages inflicted by process anomalies to the considered structures are not considered: also this situation puts the integrity of the structure in cause, as well as human and environmental integrity at the high risk of sudden critical damage
3. Not considering the dynamics of the natural environmental factors when calculating the inspection intervals bring the risk of missing a critical corrosion advance in material faster than according to the static model: this brings the risk of critical consequence damage to structures, human life and environment
4. The overall risks in the conventional approach tend to be over-dimensioned: the inspection tours are too extensive and frequent, inflicting too high costs
A more modern approach in static equipment integrity is the one known as "Risk Based Inspection".
This approach brings a significant improvement to the conventional approach as it makes the inspection intervals more flexible, depending on categorization of equipment, variation of natural environment elements’ impact on corrosion as dependent on category rather than on general material characteristics. It also introduces a revision of the interval after each inspection tour. Still, in general, no other risks seem to be considered except corrosion, and no attempt to understand the dynamics of the impact of the natural environment elements, and calculate risks accordingly, is undertaken.
Modern technology advances have introduced new ways of inspecting via cameras and drones and measuring meanwhile quite accurately the natural environmental factors. Not solved yet is the integrated and meaningful interpretation of the data and information delivered by these new technologies, so that their price is being provably justified by results.
• Determination of integrity risks for any static and/or floating system, regardless of its complexity, their categorization and ranking
• Risk modeling: determination of observation data and information needed to determine the formerly categorized risks; risk calculation
• Definition of risk mitigation strategies adjusted to the categories determined above
• Determination of most appropriate observation means to deliver data and information needed to calculate the risks
• Dynamic monitoring of risk evolution; criticality ranking; decision on mitigation actions
The main functionality blocks in the list above must be understood as phases of a Structural Integrity Risk Cycle.
The real value for industrial players consist in delivery to them of the Dynamic Risk Evolution Monitoring System, which enable them to:
• Understand at one glimpse what is the total risk they sit on at any moment in time
• Be automatically alerted timely on rising critical, already ranked, risks
• Receive automatic advice by the system on mitigations they have to undertake